Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanna see what you guys would prefer. the m3 lip spoiler, which'll most likely come from ebay since the .net store is out :( , or the flush oem spoiler w/ the brake light on it. i have a GGP, and since I am going to get my bumpers fixed/painted, I figured might as well add a spoiler while I'm at it.

i love the sleekness of the m3, but the oem one catches my eye too. ahh! what do you guys think. an yes, i did search the forums, and know about the heating and bending of the m3 one if i get it.

thanks guys!

tj

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
M3 style spoiler is my preference...but I am biases as I got one.
I just like the subtle look of it.
Not sure about the heating and bending issues. I have had mine for four years now, nothing wrong with it, granted mine is the original TTE, not the knockoff one from ebay.
If you want to see how it looks, just check my sig.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
M3 cause the stock looks...well stock.

·
Registered
749 Posts
tj, I'm in the same boat. I am deciding which of the two to get also. Spolierdepot.com has the OEM for about $179 painted(sob that paint price went up). The m3 is from ebay like you said. ahhh choices choices....

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
lol...stock one does look nice but it wont really change the look since all the other is300 out there has it. I would go trd or m3. Unless...you can find a cheap one from the sell forum.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
M3...100%

Was never a fan of the OEM. I do like the L-Tuned rear spoiler, and the RMM
I bought an OEM BMW M3 Lip from ebay, it came in black (had no need to paint it), was a bitch taking off all that old adhesive. Didn't have any issues bending it or heating...cause I didn't have to do either! It was a perfect fit.

You can go with the m3 style lip spoiler from ebay as well...they're 24USD + the 25USD for shipping...plus getting the thing painted $50 ... you might be better off waiting for the genuine thing already painted...or not! g'luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts