3,353 Posts
thanks for the pics, will!

btw, aren't you supposed to be studying for your finals tomorrow?! :eek:

:lol:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts

WiLz's IS :D

"Wilz: 'are they going to raffle yet?? i have to study for finals.. damn its getting late and i am getting tired.'" :lol:

wilz: good luck on the o-chem and bio finals! :crazy:

·
Registered
584 Posts
peterc said:
"Wilz: 'are they going to raffle yet?? i have to study for finals.. damn its getting late and i am getting tired.'" :lol:

wilz: good luck on the o-chem and bio finals! :crazy:

LOL SERIOUSLY hahahah everyone was just waiting and yawning and waiting...

·
Registered
497 Posts
:-? dam i wanted the auto start built on my key!! ahh i missed it... how much do they go for?

·
Registered
831 Posts
hey

is that your S4 in the pix?

:eek: :chill: 8)
AltEzZa_S4 said:
Thanks for the pics!! :D

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
it was nice meeting some of you!

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
4,114 Posts
Thanks again everyone.. Were gald you all were happy and had fun...!!

irv_usc said:
gte was there?
Yeah I must have missed that too!! I thought I greeted everyone yesterday?? Oh well :-?

-Gte you couldn't find me to say Hello?? :eek:

Joe Z

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
4,114 Posts
This my post in the other thread. Just wanted to make sure you all get to read this.. :D

I said:
Just got home at 8pm.. Not bad for a 14hr day..!! :eek:

I admit my mistakes... But working on twenty installs today wasn't easy...
And sometimes when your not thinking straight like keeping the keys in your pockets or rolling down a window, mistakes happen..
And they already know how truly sorry I am, my Lady Friends...(they were well taken cared of 8) )
Thanks again to "Peter C" & "don, the" for the BIG TIME help. :D

We tried to get pictures of everyone and Jason of LMW's was on top of all the signing in and invoicing.. Official numbers were 37 in attendance. This was calculated by everyone who signed in. Thank You Jason.!!! 8) And a random count of cars just after lunch time. Some of you who came late did not sign in... So we could of had well over 40 cars at a given time..

We were happy that everyone enjoyed the breakfast and lunch that was served..Thank You Perry of LMW's !!! 8) Most of all the raffel was great. Everyone was given a chance to win... & many of you got to win some cool prizes and service gift certificates. Thank You Steve of LMW's who decided on all the prizes and was the "Main Man" on the RS installs today and our Sponsor for the day!! :chill: 8) :D 8) :D :chill:

All in all we were happy that the MEET went well...It actually went great!! If it wasn't for the rain delay.. We probably could have finished much, much sooner. But we are VERY thankful that all who waited were patient and understanding... THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

Joe Z :chill:

P.S. - I will have more to type once my hands stop hurting from installing a dozen alarm upgrades :crazy:
This was a great "End of the year Meet" and probably the most fun, hands on, and entertaining Meet that I ever attended!! :D

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Good meet, good people, fun times. It was nice to meet some new people even though they have been at other meets. (ie. Ltunedgirl) it was cool to meet you. Love the car. Joe was cool and looked stressed but still managed to keep it goin.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.