Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decision time is at hand. I know the moonroof is useless to me. Leather is nice but i could live without it. I am hesitant to give up the power seats. Anyone get the luxury package and regret it, or not get it and wish they had? Colorwise I am pretty set on silver. Too old for the blue.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
I went with the Lux package...no regrets...I like having all the bells and whistles...I was waiting for a Silver...but went with SBM...just how old are you.

Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am 40, for the past few days, anyway. I know getting a 3rd Infiniti, or an Audi A6 or even the TL3.2 would be more practical, but no way. I am still considering testing the Volvo S60 T5 when it comes out iin a couple of weeks, but not likely to go the Volvo way.

·
15,322 Posts
i love the piping and the wood...i thought they wouldnt look right on this car at first and really didnt want it, but i wanted LSD and i had to get the lux package...im glad i got it, i love the way it looks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by lhn5:
I am 40, for the past few days, anyway. I know getting a 3rd Infiniti, or an Audi A6 or even the TL3.2 would be more practical, but no way. I am still considering testing the Volvo S60 T5 when it comes out iin a couple of weeks, but not likely to go the Volvo way.
Have you considered the S4? I think you might like it. The IS is a great car but I needed something a little bigger and faster.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Onefortheroad, you are correct, I just meant leather, etc, not neccesarily the luxury package--with silver you need the black interior for sure.

Regarding the S4 it is in an entirely differnt price range, but certainly is a wonderful package. I dont think it is significantly larger than the IS, though--I did drive an A4 2.8 Quattro.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Why not just get the black leather/escaine interior, which comes with the power seats, but lacks the piping and wood trim ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
oh-dawg
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing