Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you can get your car serviced here right? its in los angeles i swear i just did a 30 min search and didnt find much info. I hope i have the name right!

do they do just as good of a job as lexus dealers?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Re: luxury motorsports

BLKIS3 said:
you can get your car serviced here right? its in los angeles i swear i just did a 30 min search and didnt find much info. I hope i have the name right!

I have heard good things about Steve and the shop. I think he was a Master Tech at a Lexus dealer, but opened his own shop. He gave me a killer price on the 60K service and I am driving from the Bay Area to his shop next week. :eek: Also I heard he cleans the engine bay too. :D

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Re: luxury motorsports

www.LuxuryMotorworks.com

The above link will help you....

Steve does A+++ work at his shop..

Joe Z :chill:

BLKIS3 said:

·
Registered
29 Posts
LMW

I highly recommend Luxury Motorworks! I did my 30k service this past week and I am very pleased. My car runs a lot smoother and feels newer. Steve and his assistant know how to service a vehicle. I also had some extra little problems and Steve quickly fixed them. His rates are very competitive, which are lower than Dealer rates. I'm going back to get some other servicing but in the meantime check out his shop. They do everything except for body work.

Address:
208 Kruse Avenue
Monrovia, CA

Off the 210 fwy

MEXSPEED

·
Registered
535 Posts
i probably will go there for my 30K also .. already ... 28K now... only bought my car one year .. :cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts