Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i got back today after steve installed my front TRD brace. here are some pics for you SoCal guys if you ever need to get service from him. trust me, hes a dependable guy who will make you satisfied, and he allows to you look as he works on your car, so no behind the back... "oops i hope he didnt see that" kinda stuff. ENJOY... :D :D

i believe Michael is his son, and btw, that thing is hanging on the wall sideways :eek:

theres steve, chatting away..

free food and drink...... :eek: :eek: just like lexus

that has to be the cleanest toilet i have ever seen

cable TV... :eek:

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
So they do more than just oil changes and check-ups? Did they only install that because it was a Lexus/Toyota part? Any new info about the remote starter? :p

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol: :lol: damn this sucks, a while ago it these pics were working fine. ill have to fix it tommorow morning. as for the oil changes, and other stuff, yes they do anything you wish. steve is actually working on a device that will allow use your remote key to roll down all the windows. just press unlock 3 times. and they can do installs on aftermarket products.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
horkay

i offered, ur pics could have been up

keep tootin at it..

Good luck LT

over and out!

David

·
Not Officially Back
12,742 Posts
Actually guys, to see the pictures just go to www.dotphoto.com, then come back here and refresh the page. Voila! Pictures!

Those sites check to make sure you're not linking directly to the pictures by writing a cookie or checking your HTTP_Referrer... if you hop over to their site then back to here and refresh you fool their code into showing you the pictures on this page.

Who's the reet haxor now? :chill:

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
WTF IS REET?

tard talk?

HAXOR? u tools have ur own lanquage? Hey YO i HAXOR DAT SITE

haha im just playin

place is smaller than i thought, but he is a Master cert tech, so he gave up 90k at lexus, so he must be making it back.

David

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
dasgalloway said:
Actually guys, to see the pictures just go to www.dotphoto.com, then come back here and refresh the page. Voila! Pictures!

Those sites check to make sure you're not linking directly to the pictures by writing a cookie or checking your HTTP_Referrer... if you hop over to their site then back to here and refresh you fool their code into showing you the pictures on this page.

This worked perfectly for me!!!

Thanx...
8)

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Actually it was something like a language used by those underground hacker sites. But I used it here to mock them :lol:

is300soon said:
WTF IS REET?

tard talk?

haha im just playin

place is smaller than i thought, but he is a Master cert tech, so he gave up 90k at lexus, so he must be making it back.

David

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
dasgalloway said:

Thats good stuff to know. But the hax0r part of my post was linking to his albumn in a way that didn't ask you for a login. 8)

Back on subject tho, yeah the place does look a little small, but its really clean. And its nice to see that Steve is a lexus certified technician. I might take my car there for its next major service.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
heres his website for people interested... and you can also contact him, his number is on the top right hand corner.
his shop is still new and clean, so give him some time to get some new products in.

www.luxurymotorworks.com

it has his address and some products he selling. enjoy

edgy said:
What is the address & contact info on this place again....??

edward.

·
Not Officially Back
12,742 Posts
is300soon said:
WTF IS REET?

tard talk?

haha im just playin

David
L33t-5p34K:

//+F i$ re3+?

[email protected]|) +al|<?

[email protected]><0R? u TO0L5 |-|4/3 uR 0//nZ0R l4||kwAgE? HeY y0 i ha><0r D4t 51+3

HA|-|4 1|/| JU5t [email protected]||

[email protected] 15 5|/|4llER +|-|4n i t|-|0U9Ht, 8uT |-|3 I5 4 [email protected]$+ER c3R+ TEcH, s0 |-|e G4v3 UP 90k @+ LE><u5, $o he |/|U5t BE |/|4k1||G 1+ 84c|<.

http://www.geocities.com/mnstr_2000/translate.html :wink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts