Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone get the remote start/car alarm from them?

if so please quote me the price for both including installation....

these are the ones that use the factory alarm with it...

thanks

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
check out www.luxurymotorworks.com & call them. :D you'll get an accurate answer that way!

they did some special pricing for the meet recently, but i don't know if it's still valid since they had ppl self-installing the units (with the guidance of steve and joe z, of course).

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah the thing is... i paid xxx amount of money... i wanna know realistically if it was a good price.... so tell me what you think would be a good price? i hope i didn't spend too much... i can't do anything since its been paid... but right now i'm starting to regret it... i dunno if i should... if i found out i didn't get a good deal i keep it to myself and just end up going to some other place next time.

oh by the way,.,.

the alarm and remote start were seperately priced... so yeah thats why the price ended up getting going ^ (up)

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
4,114 Posts
The remote start on factory key by Luxury Motorworks "Lux Link System" TM is priced at $299 installed..

The Alarm upgrade by Luxury Motorworks " Sense O Shock System" TM is priced at $149 installed...

I am sure if you buy both at the same time a discount may apply..

If you paid more then $500 for any alarm or remote start system you got jacked. :oops:
But thats just my opinion!!! :wink:

Joe Z 8)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm actually joe z.... now that you give me these info it makes me feel somewhat better.... thanks for the info.

(i'm trying to find a place that i can continue to go to for my auto needs... thats why the price on lmw is important to me)
if they give me great deals than i will continue to go to them... but if the price is more towards the suggested retail price
(you know how retail prices are usually quite a bit more than you would actually pay for an item).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts