1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Date: 5-9-2008
Time: 11:30am
Place: UTC Food Court.

I couldn't make it last week but I'm down for this Friday if anyone else wants to meet. We can meet at UTC or somewhere else, doesn't matter to me.

Meet up on the BOTTOM level of east parking garage in case it rains.

Roll call (just so we have an idea who might show)

1. junedog & Emil (friend)
2. 1SikAltezza
3. Mizike
4. Aboysis300(Alex)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well Mira Mesa is South of me, I'm up in Encinitas/Del Mar -a small suggestion would be if nothing is happening at the Del Mar Fairgrounds we can hang around there; ample parking if a lot of people are going to be there, and there are a lot of different food locations in the area; likewise to that we can travel the 101 as a group and find something to do in the area I'm sure.

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
This Friday.. hmm. that's short notice.
somebody wants to show off the new Vertex. Just don't back into another pillar ... it was a grand entrance, but we old skoolr's already know who you are, old man. :lol:

·
Registered
542 Posts
I would attent but do to work. i wouldnt be able to go around that time. if we do a dinner or something im down to go

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Anyday but this friday! :)

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This Friday.. hmm. that's short notice.
somebody wants to show off the new Vertex. Just don't back into another pillar ... it was a grand entrance, but we old skoolr's already know who you are, old man. :lol:
I parallel park only now. Problem solved. Actually the insurance money from that paid for my paint and install! lol

come on Tim, you know you want to go.......virtually anyway :lol:

·
Registered
853 Posts
damn i'd go but i'll be at work at that time, a weekend would work fine with me though

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you guys realize this would be a LUNCH meet right? so there would be no traffic at noon I would think...but we'll say next Friday then I guess. 5/2 at the Fuddruckers in Mira Mesa.

·
Registered
113 Posts
5/2 is the meeting at the Race Legal at the Qualcomm stadium; going to try and make that after school...maybe if I can get out of school early we could go to the Fuddruckers in Mira Mesa and we can all go to the Stadium from there? Not really familiar with Mira Mesa/San Diego region so I'll just print out directions et.cetera for the region.

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
5/2 is the meeting at the Race Legal at the Qualcomm stadium; going to try and make that after school...maybe if I can get out of school early we could go to the Fuddruckers in Mira Mesa and we can all go to the Stadium from there? Not really familiar with Mira Mesa/San Diego region so I'll just print out directions et.cetera for the region.
oh so you're coming from out of town then?

didn't realize the Q meet was next friday too. That won't be a good time then. Maybe i'll try to set something up for later next month then.

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
a mini-lunch meet shouldn't be this complicated.

it's meeting up for lunch, then heading back to the office, people!

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
agreed. it just the time frame that is not good for me -_-
oh don't get me wrong. i won't be able to make it there and back within my lunch hour either (because of location and where I work).

but I don't qualcomm's evening event should have anything to do with the lunch meet, since most of us would have to head back to work.

:approve:

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea I would have thought this would have been easy. I don't see a lot of locals chiming in though. I'll wait to see if more seem interested. Maybe the timing isn't good right now?

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
yea I would have thought this would have been easy. I don't see a lot of locals chiming in though. I'll wait to see if more seem interested. Maybe the timing isn't good right now?
old skool vs new skool.

there's your problem Miguel.

I feel like I watched Miguel Jr grow up. LOL

1 - 20 of 95 Posts