Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
locked it before anyone could post. I was on topic, according to the rules that you qouted. WA wants a fair moderator. The rules that you clutch so tightly, say's you can respectfully disagree. You don't do that you just lock the threads so you can't see how people feel.

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
only one topic needs to be here about how mean us moderators are...i chose the one that discusses getting a new moderator...if you want the one about who "desides" what topics are locked then i will unlock that and lock the other one....we don't need 5 threads about this, 1 thread is better so everyone can follow each others arguments

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
tusche(spelling)....Look all i want is the right to post about a meet at my house during which cards will be played were not little kids here. I don't understand why the rules are being bent for some and enforced on others. It really is garbage...I play poker does that make me a criminal?

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
LEXUSPOWERED said:
tusche(spelling)....Look all i want is the right to post about a meet at my house during which cards will be played were not little kids here. I don't understand why the rules are being bent for some and enforced on others. It really is garbage...I play poker does that make me a criminal?
if you say in your post that you wanna have people come over and play some cards then that's cool...just please don't mention the exchange of money/gambling etc...
also, what do you think about making spotted stickies for each state so that you don't see all of these spotted threads?

·
Registered
25 Posts
LEXUSPOWERED said:
especially when a high majority of the posts are all talking about illegal mods to cars.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
if you say in your post that you wanna have people come over and play some cards then that's cool...just please don't mention the exchange of money/gambling etc...
also, what do you think about making spotted stickies for each state so that you don't see all of these spotted threads?
Fair enough...Wouldn't that just make awhole lot of stickies

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Naries said:
LEXUSPOWERED said:
especially when a high majority of the posts are all talking about illegal mods to cars.
We all know that every car from CA has legal exhaust and never speed, we know this because they would remove it from is300.net. But wait those posts are still here. So drug use,underage drinking, street racing is ok to post. Dare mention playing cards ("which is legal") and the post is removed. :crazy: Does this make sense??

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
LEXUSPOWERED said:
ltunedgirl said:
Fair enough...Wouldn't that just make awhole lot of stickies
i would guess we could 4 stickies at the most...people rarely post from anywhere besides ca, wa, az

·
Master Troll
462 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
I musta missed this controversy, you deleted a thread about WA IS300.net people getting together to play some cards? thats pretty heartless. I guess all of our meets from now on will have to explicitly specify:

Next WA IS300.net meet:
1) no illegal car mods
2) don't forget the WA emissions laws!
3) no speeding!
4) use your turn signal!
5) no right turn on red lights
6) wear your seatbelts
7) no smoking
8) no drinking

Uh oh, it occurs to me that my coilovers said "for off use only"! i better get a lift kit and some bigger tires instead so i can go offroading! thanks for clearing that up ltunedgirl!

·
Banned
809 Posts
Children stop bagging on ltunedgirl, you talk like the moderators abusing their powers as though they hold the same amount of power as the president. sheeesshhhh lay off and talk to them privatly and you can clear things up.... :roll:
The only annoying thing is seeing a million threads about our moderators :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
238 Posts
got that right jeff.. you guys need to keep this civilized.. you think all these spotted threads are annoying? look at what i see when i scroll down the list, a whole bunch of "oh i spotted this is with fog lights" is just instigating more problems and more annoying for everybody

i dont believe you guys can't settle this without making 32907423907432 threads about it, practice what you preach

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
jgardner said:
ltunedgirl said:
I musta missed this controversy, you deleted a thread about WA IS300.net people getting together to play some cards? thats pretty heartless. I guess all of our meets from now on will have to explicitly specify:

Next WA IS300.net meet:
1) no illegal car mods
2) don't forget the WA emissions laws!
3) no speeding!
4) use your turn signal!
5) no right turn on red lights
6) wear your seatbelts
7) no smoking
8) no drinking

Uh oh, it occurs to me that my coilovers said "for off use only"! i better get a lift kit and some bigger tires instead so i can go offroading! thanks for clearing that up ltunedgirl!
thanks for paying attention asswad...it wasn't I who deleted it but i do support the deletion...get over it jack ass, it's all worked out now

·
3,160 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
LEXUSPOWERED said:
Just repost your thread like she mentioned above and it won't be deleted or locked.

Are you happy now??

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
JeffNaber said:
Children stop bagging on ltunedgirl, you talk like the moderators abusing their powers as though they hold the same amount of power as the president. sheeesshhhh lay off and talk to them privatly and you can clear things up.... :roll:
The only annoying thing is seeing a million threads about our moderators :roll: :roll: :roll:
Clearly not as annoying as your ghey posts declaring your ghey love for Martyhead in for sale threads :whine:

http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13369758

I believe that is the 2nd for sale thread you guys have jacked :roll:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
xerox said:
got that right jeff.. you guys need to keep this civilized.. you think all these spotted threads are annoying? look at what i see when i scroll down the list, a whole bunch of "oh i spotted this is with fog lights" is just instigating more problems and more annoying for everybody

i dont believe you guys can't settle this without making 32907423907432 threads about it, practice what you preach
Oh the Irony! Have you even read those spotted posts? They are gheyer than JeffNaber. Though if somebody wrote that they spotted a Green IS...I would be :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.