Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.. I jst recently purchased a supposedly L-tuned rear lip, bt instead, a rear BUMPER with "lip" came in... Any one ever saw or used a l-tune rear bumper (looks like oem rear bumper but with the ltune lip "molded" on to the bumper)...?

·
Registered
897 Posts
if its molded it is fiberglass "replica" however there are some guys with the real deal that would had molded the lip as well. is it poly>?

·
Registered
478 Posts
would it? i thought l-tuned just had a sticker on the inside....... altezza and trd lip do have toyota stamped though.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi everyone.. I jst recently purchased a supposedly L-tuned rear lip, bt instead, a rear BUMPER with "lip" came in... Any one ever saw or used a l-tune rear bumper (looks like oem rear bumper but with the ltune lip "molded" on to the bumper)...?
Was it a replica? VIS makes both a full bumper and just a rear lip. AIT is only the full bumper.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Anything plastic made at the Toyota factory should be stamped with it. My Qualitat bumper is. I can take a pic since its off the car if anyone wants

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Did the seller claim it was an authentic L-tune, or just L-tune style? The original L-tune is long discontinue, and it is very sought after and wouldn't be cheap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts