Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the lsortline roof spoiler on an is. if so please post pics. i also would like your opinion on this exterior upgrade.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Do a damn search man.. :pissed: .and don't say u did....cause just did it and found plenty of info on the questions u asked..and seen quite a few pics also

·
Registered
385 Posts
White Lex19 said:
Do a damn search man.. :pissed: .and don't say u did....cause just did it and found plenty of info on the questions u asked..and seen quite a few pics also
Although he is right I will chime in. I just love the looks of it and here is a pic. Many more are on my webpage.

BenZ

EDIT: Oops I just noticed you asked for L Sportline roof spoiler. I have the Pittura Sport roof spoiler. Sorry!

·
Registered
57 Posts
PM me and I'll send you a pic of my car w/ the L-Sportline roof spoiler. It's definitely one of the nicer roof spoilers out there for the IS but be careful because it seems the quality tends to fluctuate from item to item eventhough it's from the same company.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
curtis500
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing