Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of a knockoff of the lsportline model 4. these are my dream wheels but im in college and would never be able to afford them. asi it is i am a full time student and put in 35+ hours a week at my job. any help would be awesome, oh and another thing, if anyone knows a knockoff i would like them in 19,s http://www.rdmwheels.com/lsportline/model4.htm here is a link so you guys can see what they look like

·
Registered
770 Posts
Zentetti Five..but they just has one Rivit between each spoke...but still look great..but u miust drop it on these wheels....i"ll try and find a good picture of them for u..in a few minutes

·
Registered
770 Posts
herse some pics..These are BadtotheBone's car..hope he don't mind me using them..But i thinkg they look sick...when tucke dnicely like Badtothebone did

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
WhiteLex said:
herse some pics..These are BadtotheBone's car..hope he don't mind me using them..But i thinkg they look sick...when tucke dnicely like Badtothebone did

Only comes in chorme?

·
Registered
379 Posts
They are also available in Hyperblack. That's bad to the bone's ride, I went with him when he picked up the wheels and they look better in person.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks. those rims look awesome, i sure wish i could afford the lsportline's but these look great too. i looked at the price, and its very decent. ill poob end up getting these. thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts