Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The distributor says there out of 18x8.5+45 and will not get anymore for awhile. Does anyone know of any other wheels that look close to them ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mrwho,

the adr-sterling 18x8.5 looked great but they said it has a 35 offset and would not work on an is300. what do they mean by 35 offset.

thanks for the responce

rick

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
rick, come on man. I know you like my car, but please do not copy it exactly???? That is simply rediculous man.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
YOu are one to talk bout copying cars MUUUAHHAAA....Rick PM me ...check out my site
www.rdmwheels.com
I can help ya out on wheel choice and hopefully get you some good prices...But yeah PM me...
-Matt

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
UnVme said:
YOu are one to talk bout copying cars MUUUAHHAAA....Rick PM me ...check out my site
www.rdmwheels.com
I can help ya out on wheel choice and hopefully get you some good prices...But yeah PM me...
-Matt
What??? All I got is the same front bumper!!! You copied the look under my hood though!!! :)

He pm'd me the other day asking everything that I did to my car. I obviously told him, now I see him posting about buying the exact same things that I have. Come on, if I copied you car exactly you would be pissed. I think making each car unique is the key to this whole thing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WxMan,your a little to rich for my blood. I've got a PFS Stage ll and need to buy tires and wheels. Body kit is down the road and just tring to get some ideals put aside in a folder for down the road. Thanks for your help. Your car really looks great.

--Rick

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
rickmassingill said:
WxMan,your a little to rich for my blood. I've got a PFS Stage ll and need to buy tires and wheels. Body kit is down the road and just tring to get some ideals put aside in a folder for down the road. Thanks for your help. Your car really looks great.

--Rick
Rick, when I was looking for the ideal wheel for my car, I looked all around the web at every website I could find. www.wheelboutique.com was VERY helpful to me in my search for the perfect wheel. I am sure rdmwheels would be equally helpful. Just look and I am sure you will find the perfect set for your needs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts