Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Man do guys drive to the store and thats it??? Some serious low miles in here. I gave up on trying to baby the car. Im trying to get into the 200k club. Eventually the 300k lol. Goona get that 200+miles decal and sport it like a medal of honor

·
Registered
36 Posts
Man do guys drive to the store and thats it??? Some serious low miles in here. I gave up on trying to baby the car. Im trying to get into the 200k club. Eventually the 300k lol. Goona get that 200+miles decal and sport it like a medal of honor
Haha, I got it during my last year of high school and that's only about 3 miles from my house, that's about all I used it for. Person before me who owned it... i have no idea. 1 owner, 22,300 miles in 8 years, and seemingly unused passenger and rear seats. Weird. Good luck on getting 300,000!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought my 04 with 95k on it three years ago. Today it has 111k (I've only put 16k in those three years). So I can see how people have low mileage. GAS IS EXPENSIVE TOO!

·
Registered
50 Posts
2003 86,500 miles - 5 speed manual

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think I have you all beat !

2002 Lexus IS 300, Navi, Auto, spoiler, Lexus factory chrome rims

9279 miles as of 10 minutes ago.

My job was moved oversea 6 months after I bought the car. It was supose to be for only 2 years however it turned out to be much longer. The car is now for sale needless to say it is in MINT condition even still smells new. [email protected]

·
Registered
208 Posts

Will you aware me of this decal you speak of?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
2003 with 71 000 Km (44 K miles). Cleanest IS300 I've ever seen in my province (québec).

·
Registered
16 Posts
2002 with 47K miles. Yeah, I should definitely drive it more. :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
I just hit 200k on my 2005 and going for 300k. Only thing bad I think is the battery but thats simple to replace. Even if the engine were to go bad the car looks fine and all my suspension has been replaced so I would probably drop in a newer engine if needed. I plan on driving cross country and back in it, thats how confident i am in this car.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts