Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to have a manual switch to adjust the height of my headlight,like the one BMW has.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
They used to sell them, not sure if anyone sells them anymore. I have it installed on mine, use the search function and i bet youll find something that will help :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
Ka24dett said:
I would like to have a manual switch to adjust the height of my headlight,like the one BMW has.
The only BMWs that i am aware of that do this are in eurpoe. I've never see nthis featuire available stock in the US

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i seached and I realize that I'm too late for it, it's no longer for sale and it's out of stock, does anyone know how it work? I had a little eletrical expereince that I can DIY it , if anyone want to share what's it inside exactly or diagram would be nice?

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
If you look at the output of the headlight leveling sensors in your driver's side wheel wells, you can probably figure out how to make your own level adjuster with a rheostat or something similar.

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
IS JOE said:
If you look at the output of the headlight leveling sensors in your driver's side wheel wells, you can probably figure out how to make your own level adjuster with a rheostat or something similar.
I think that's what the adjuster had. There are instructions for installation on these boards somewhere. At least that would tell where to access the wiring and what color wires to tap into. As I remember, the wiring all came out of the HID computer near the driver's side kick panel fuse box.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts