Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
cool, thank you, pretty damn informative for a 1st post too!

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
ya good post, the sprtcross looks sweet with GGP paint!

·
Registered
115 Posts
This is BS I didnt know they were changing the bottom half of the dash as well when u get Ivory interior the 2002 is so much nicer then are's currently plus I like the full leather dammit

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Hey Dookie,
Just to let you know. If you had gotten a 2001 IS with the LP package or the leather interior with piping, then the lower portion of your dashboard would have been ivory, too.
This option was available from the very start, but not the full leather.

IS300_white

·
Registered
78 Posts
The dash has changed though, notice the 'metal' plastic edges are gone on all models. this was one of the 2002 changes. All 2001s had the plastic border on the dash.

·
Registered
78 Posts
P.S. I am soooooooooooo getting the blue now! That color looks very close to the SBM and now there is pearl in the clearcoat!!!

·
Registered
978 Posts
To me, that blue looks exactly like SBM. But is it truly the new blue that's coming out? Or maybe they just used SBM on their prototypes...

Originally posted by aust182:
P.S. I am soooooooooooo getting the blue now! That color looks very close to the SBM and now there is pearl in the clearcoat!!!
[ July 18, 2001: Message edited by: SpectraBlueIS300 ]

·
Registered
385 Posts
I managed to catch my eye on this while browsing throught and can someone tell me wtf saturn is trying to do???

please tell me they are not making a "sports car"

·
Registered
337 Posts
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
cool, thank you, pretty damn informative for a 1st post too!
I fully concur with that sentiment. But having difficulty figuring out why they're
delivering the sportcross with a backup
bicycle.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Did any of you notice that the SportCross has a different front bumper and bumper grill?
The foglights also look more streamline and narrow........take a look again......SportCross front end

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
14 Participants
DownShift
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing