Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a 30-minute test-drive at Thousand Oaks, I have decided the IS300 is just what I've been looking for.
Now, my question for those of you in the Los Angeles area who've already acquired an IS - where should I buy? I want Silver, pretty much loaded.
The folks at Thousand Oaks were very nice, but they had no stock. Also, they were tacking on "extras" to pad the sticker - not good

Many thanks in advance. The IS300 is an amazing car for the price. I'm really looking forward to "joining the group!"

·
Registered
93 Posts
I bought mine at Longo in El Monte. They are very direct, and don't add any padding. (no scotch guard etc) Their cars come two ways...bare bones, or fully loaded. ALso, they are the largest lexus dealer in the country so there is a good chance you will get the car quickly. In addition, they were very nice and professional.

-anndi

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey Leader,

It's too bad you didn't let me know before you went to Thousand Oaks Lexus. I have a personal contac there that can give a real good price. aka. NO MSRP! I hooked up quite a few people from this forum.

Simon

·
Registered
94 Posts
LOngo sucks big time! They didn't want to deal. I guess they are only good if you don't want to bargain. They love if you for that.

sklim1

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Longo does deal, but not by taking price off MSRP. I guess it depend on which salesman you talk to, but I can tell you that I got around $1000 or more off my car, and I bought it on 7/1.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Lexus of Westminster offered me $500 off sticker while we were just talking on the phone.. not bad for 6 minutes of haggling.. although Westminster is 714..

Anyone ever try a group buy in the So Cal area ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts