Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 2003 IS300 with 117,000 miles on it. Car runs and drives perfect and it has AT,leather,Nav,Sun roof. No accidents and very clean. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
2,280 Posts
prices vary depending on where you live. For the people seeking M/T cars, they might try and offer you lower prices in order to swap the car later. You should be able to get anywhere from 6-8k for it I would think. Potentially more as I have seen it time and time again. However it’s all what someone is willing to pay for it.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
prices vary depending on where you live. For the people seeking M/T cars, they might try and offer you lower prices in order to swap the car later. You should be able to get anywhere from 6-8k for it I would think. Potentially more as I have seen it time and time again. However it’s all what someone is willing to pay for it.
This. I cannot stress this enough, prices are hit or miss. The problem is the cars are mainly bought by the younger crowd who are into the too jay zee y0! scene and as such they do not command higher prices....even though people praise the 2j so much. In reality I would put it up for sale not expecting to move it quickly and just wait for the right buyer which always comes along.

If I could recoup a fraction of what I've put into mine I would sell it as well but the reality is it will probably sit in my garage forever :):)

Anything in between 6-8 sounds good maybe even more to a more mature buyer. Good luck!

·
Latex salesman
4,047 Posts
I would suggest Bring a Trailer. They will even come out, take pictures and create a description for you on their website for a nominal fee. I plan to use it when I am ready to sell mine. Your car is in great shape. Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts