Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I have a Toyomoto turbo that's due to be back in Dallas in a week or so, but that's NOT what I want to run against a stock IS!

I used to have a '99 Benz E320 that I ran my stock IS300 against several times and the E always came out on top in the higher speed range (100mph+). Well, I recently traded in the E for an '03 CLK320, but I have a feeling that it's much slower than my E... don't ask why, it just feels that way.

Since my IS is being turbo'd I cannot use it as a basis anymore. So, I need to run this CLK320 against a stock IS300 (auto) from a dig to maybe 110 or so. If anyone is interested in helping me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm NOT challenging anyone or looking to post a kill story. I'm just genuinely interested in testing out the new CLK and seeing how it stacks up to my previous car and the only way to do that is to run it against a stock IS300. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
cb8586 said:
I'll run with you if you will give me a ride in your turbo IS :eek:
me too!!! but i want to ride in your CLK too though. i am really seriosuly considering one for a second car.......so i really wanna see how it feels. i'm not totally stock, but we can get cb8586 in there too, and maybe i'll just go a little slower. let us know!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cb and 10sec...

Thanks guys, pm me and I'll give you my cell so we can get together. Since both cb and I are in the Southlake area, I am thinking this weekend around that area sometime during the day. just pm me and I'll write back with my cell or just pm me your numbers and I'll call you to set it up. Thanks alot for your help, and I'll definitely let you know when my turbo gets back from her vacation in Miami beach!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts