Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any dealers out there willing to sell an IS350 Sport Package with GPS and Mark Levingston for $40k? Will buy today.

I have a GGP 02 IS300 with 49k miles on it almost loaded (has upgraded leather seats and lsd but no nav) that I might trade in as well.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
$40k? the packages you are asking is roughly $47k + Tax+Title

good luck getting that fully loaded IS350 without spending at least $50,000 turn key

unless you plan to lease it :p

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In fact the Luxury Package with NAV, ML, and PA is $44,145... I want SP and no PA.

I think you just made $47k up ;-)

·
Not Officially Back
12,742 Posts
AppStar said:
In fact the Luxury Package with NAV, ML, and PA is $44,145... I want SP and no PA.

Yes, because dealers often search internet forums looking for lowball offers to sell brand new cars released in the last few days.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So there aren't any Lexus salespeople browsing this forum?

Sorry but this is the Dealers and Pricing forum, and I am seriously interested in buying the car. So why not exploit all my options?

I'm already working with two local Lexus dealers, if I can find a third that will get me a better deal why not? $40k is not lowball, it's what I will pay for the car.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
sorry to burst you're bubble dude, but there is no chance in hell you get the car with those packages for $40k.....

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I've never paid MSRP for a car before, don't plan to start now. I do realize your concern that it's quite early in the game... but it's a dealer's job to sell cars... and i'm buying.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
PM Lexus girl, she works for a Lexus dealership (sales).....

·
Registered
11 Posts
AppStar said:

Whats the difference between the sports package and the luxury package? Are you sure the ML is out already? Last time I check the ML won't be available until next year!

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
ah bob said:
Whats the difference between the sports package and the luxury package? Are you sure the ML is out already? Last time I check the ML won't be available until next year!
I know they have ML on most navigation equipped cars in the midwest, guess it depends where you're at.

Sports Package lowers the car a half inch, metallic pedals and inserts in place of the wood on the luxury package. Few other differences listed at lexus.com.

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Gray Rider said:
PM Lexus girl, she works for a Lexus dealership (sales).....
Correct. She works for JM Lexus in Margate, FL and also happens to be the Moderator for this forum.

I'm not sure how quickly she'll be answering, though. I've heard word that JM Lexus was pretty badly damaged by Hurricane Wilma, and I haven't been able to reach her via phone.

Another possibility is AlabasterIS, who works at a Lexus dealer in California.

·
11,061 Posts
Michael said:
I know they have ML on most navigation equipped cars in the midwest, guess it depends where you're at.

Sports Package lowers the car a half inch, metallic pedals and inserts in place of the wood on the luxury package. Few other differences listed at lexus.com.
I just had a look at that wood stuff...no likey. I'd go with the sports package.

·
Mod er 8 er
608 Posts
Survived Wilma and am back at work today. We are having a scratch and dent sale :lol: :lol: :lol:

FYI...the only 350's I have seen are base with 18's or 18's and navigation.

[/IMG]

·
11,061 Posts
ha ha hah.....yeah...that one would go for a decent price...

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Lexus_girl said:
Survived Wilma and am back at work today. We are having a scratch and dent sale :lol: :lol: :lol:

FYI...the only 350's I have seen are base with 18's or 18's and navigation.

[/IMG]
Glad you're ok.......... :)

:jawDrop: How many ISs did you guys lost???

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
SeattleSheila said:
I just had a look at that wood stuff...no likey. I'd go with the sports package.
Really? I don't like the copper-esque color of the metallic inserts on the sports package, but I'd buy it anyway for the sports suspension. Still I don't mind the wood inserts, since you still get the nice silver accent in the door handle.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts