Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my LFS approval in hand and looking for the best price on an 08 is250. dealers post up with your contact info. The closer to KY the better. Looking for red, blue or black is250 RWD or awd with black interior.

·
Registered
276 Posts
You are never going to get your car this way. You don't really think Lexus dealers are scouring message boards trying to find people "ready to buy". And, if you did, good luck getting the best deal.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have actually seen several salesman post on this forum....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just made a deal with fleetsales for an 08 is250 auto rwd...hids, 18's etc. red/black for $30,200 out the door and shipped to KY from FL.

·
Mod er 8 er
608 Posts
Does fleetrates have fees attached to their deals? Also do they offer free shipping?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there are no fees...but you do have to pay $29 for membership for one year. The shipping from Florida to KY was $500. They beat every dealer i talked to by atleast $1500. the next best price I got on this exact car was $31,790 from a dealer in Knoxville, TN.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You are never going to get your car this way. You don't really think Lexus dealers are scouring message boards trying to find people "ready to buy". And, if you did, good luck getting the best deal.
You can tell that he's never bought a lexus before lol. just kidding

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the reason I posted this was.... on other boards I am a member of there are vendors who are dealers. On cherokeesrt8.com for instance there is Don @ Champion Jeep in IL that sells the SRT8 Jeeps for $500 over invoice.....when other dealers mark them up $5k. I thought maybe there was someone like that here. Thats it. I found my car....just took delivery about 2 hours ago.....it is in my sig. Saved $5k over local Lexus dealer.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just go to fleetrates.com.....call them and ask for mike gellert

1 - 11 of 11 Posts