Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a place to get my tint and clearbra done in the GTA. Any recommendations for GREAT installers? And good value for money would also be nice.

Is that autotint place still open? Do they still have the $200 special on the tint? What are the specials on the clearbra?

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
Tint I can't answer.

Clear bra on what?

Fenders, mirrors and fogs are a separate kit from the headlights, hood and front bumper.
These are lazer cut kits pre-done for stock cars.

Also is it just a stock bumper?

What thickness of product are you looking for?

All of these will effect price.

I have a Ventureshield installer that is very good and will come to you, but needs a garage or warm working space. If you can not provide this, then you have to go to him. He is the best I have ever seen, and only does quality work. He is priced fairly and definately cheaper and does better work than 3M trimline.

Pm me, if you would like his information. He is about to do some custom work for me next week on my bumper. I will send you the information tomorrow as I left his card at work.

From my experience, I do not personally like 3M products and would caution you to stay away from them. They are extremely difficult to remove later on down the road and tend to yellow over time, no matter what they say. The Ventureshield i originally installed 8 years ago is still on my stock bumper and is holding out very well. The 3M I did on my Carson bumper was pooched after 4 years and a pain in the ass to remove.

Don't go cheap cheap on this, you get what you pay for.

FYI - VentureSheild now has the OEM contract for VW

Digger08

·
Premium Member
7,176 Posts
If we only had a thread about tinting.

AndyL does 3m clear bra installs.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If we only had a thread about tinting.

AndyL does 3m clear bra installs.
Hey smart a$$, I posted there, but no response. And that is an old thread, with links that don't work. ;)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Unique Auto Tinting

The shop is in Scarborough (McCowan Rd. and Nugget Ave.)
Great prices and amazing job
I get all my cars done there.
Talk to steve, tell him curtis sent you.

he can tint anything; Taillights, headlights, fog lights, clear-bra, etc.
he has a contract with Different dealers so you have an idea the type quality work he does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.