Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, this is actually sto fight a speeding ticket. I was tagged going 72, 775 feet from a stop, at a slight incline. I am pretty much stock aside from a K&N Gen2 FIPK Cold Air Kit.

If I really did get up that fast, i'd be shocked actually. Any help is MUCH appreciated! :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes, this is actually sto fight a speeding ticket. I was tagged going 72, 775 feet from a stop, at a slight incline. I am pretty much stock aside from a K&N Gen2 FIPK Cold Air Kit.

If I really did get up that fast, i'd be shocked actually. Any help is MUCH appreciated! :)
check dragtimes.com and do the math... maybe that will help.
cops are dicks

·
Registered
39 Posts

just to let you know K&N is horrible. they do not filter worth a crap witch isnt good. they also get dirty very fast and then they start filtering better when they are dirty

·
Registered
569 Posts
just to let you know K&N is horrible. they do not filter worth a crap witch isnt good. they also get dirty very fast and then they start filtering better when they are dirty
Been using K&N filters since I have been driving... never had a problem with mine, wash every 3 oil changes.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Wow, you are gonna pull some numbers on them? Good Luck!
He'll need the luck, 1/8 mile MPH on my stock IS was 70 mph and he still had another 115' of acceleration. I'd say the 72 would be easily done if you had your foot in it the whole way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts