Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased an Eibach Pro-Kit but i'm looking for a good place to have them installed...

if anyone knows of a good shop, let me know, please

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
u can always do the install your self....you can even use your stock jack...its super simple....and youlll learn alot about your car by doing it ure self....me and my freind did it and it took 3 hours without instructions....just start really early saturday and youll be done by lunch....call me if you get any trouble ill pm you my #

·
Registered
8 Posts
In case you haven't done it yet...I got my suspension work done at Larry's Tire. They have lots of experience doing high end cars. Their portfolio includes Benzo's, Ferrari's, Bimmers and of course Lexus. Install and alignment was around $300. That might be high in some people's opinion but they know what they're doing. They're in Ft Laud on Powerline Rd just south of Commercial Blvd.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
U can do it yourself with some friends or pay someone to do it if u r not sure that my opinion.

·
Registered
226 Posts
dynamic turbo suxs....take it to Carribean Racing Developement on miramar parkway and 441 and tell em danny sent ya....Ps check out the 8 second evo they have in hte shop

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
U can go to Lance at Toyomoto Altezza4eva just posted that they did it 4 $200 n took their time and it came out with great results.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts