Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I'm trying to determine which sliders I need to install a pair of Recaro SR7 seats. I have found sliders for early Recaro models, but the holes don't match up on the newer seats and was wondering if anyone with newer generation recaro seats could help me find the hardware to install these seats.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
hey guys, I'm trying to determine which sliders I need to install a pair of Recaro SR7 seats. I have found sliders for early Recaro models, but the holes don't match up on the newer seats and was wondering if anyone with newer generation recaro seats could help me find the hardware to install these seats.

Thanks.
Wedge Engineering > HOME-BRACKETS

They make most of the sparco and recaro seat brackets anyway, plus they will make a custom one for you if you give them the measurements. Great company.

-Wes

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool, I'll post up pics when they get done! Thanks, I'll +rep you if i can figure it out, it seems like it keeps changing or something

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.