Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi~recently I am interested to put some performance in my 2002 IS300 and the first thing that pop up in my head was changing intake and exhaust, however, I would like to keep my LEXUS quiet ride as LEXUS is well known as....
therefore, I would like to ask you guys that if anyone know any brand of intake( hopefully exhause,too if you know any since it is almost impossible not having noise with exhaust) that can give quiet ride like stock one does and as well as improved performance.
Thanks in advance~

G

·
jjakkolim said:
Hi~recently I am interested to put some performance in my 2002 IS300 and the first thing that pop up in my head was changing intake and exhaust, however, I would like to keep my LEXUS quiet ride as LEXUS is well known as....
therefore, I would like to ask you guys that if anyone know any brand of intake( hopefully exhause,too if you know any since it is almost impossible not having noise with exhaust) that can give quiet ride like stock one does and as well as improved performance.
Thanks in advance~
try gettin a l-tuned exahust and an aem intake or injen. intakes are usally not loud unless you stomp the pedal.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
choi0706 said:
perfektrtw said:
PLP Silent Flow 8)
tru tru he can also get joez's pipe and blitz filter.
The silent Intakes are mostly PLP SFi or JoeZ With Blitz Filter, or even the Area51 Gen I if you can still find one...

Matt 8)

·
Registered
30,476 Posts
what these guys forgot to add is you wont' see much gains w/ these mods... and your wallet will feel a lot lighter. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts