Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any other IS enthusiats in Oklahoma! The only time i see an IS on the streets, its some old man or old woman. So if you got a modified IS, or if your thinking of doing some shit to your car. Hit me up. Im looking for performance ideas for my car as well.

P.S. It wouldn't be too bad to cruise around with some other IS's on the weekends either.

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn, thats a nice IS. ive never seen you before at all. where did you get your work done on your car?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am in the OKC area also, and just got an IS (still have the paper tag on it) I would love see this car :)
Hope ta see ya around.

·
Registered
58 Posts
One more this is that Pic taken in the city? It looks familiar, is its on the Sw side by a subway? just checkin.
Peace

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
To OKCIS your car is nice concerning how I don't like the Auburn Sky Pearl, but 4 some reason I like ur car with that color maybe because of the kit and the lowering with wheels changed my perspective. My friend has a Auburn Sky Pearl turboed with stock body n wheels and I never like how that color looks on a stocking looking IS but his car is a sleeper.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
U have front RMM lip, Lsportline sides and rear bumper right. Also I can tell if u have a Ltuned rear lip trunk spoiler n SSR DR5 wheels which I like.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm always in norman. It's looks stock except the grill and the ride is really bouncy. we need to have a meet or something soon.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Used to have an IS.....
Hey Brandizzle are you that guy I talked with at Tuner Fest? You had the silver IS.
If so I was the guy who thought I knew you.
Welcome to the site

1 - 13 of 13 Posts