Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a member here for 11 months. I've been trying to post some stuff for sale but keep getting "warnings" because I didn't use "marketplace".

Anybody know where on this site "marketplace" is? Or how about "contact" as I have no clue how to contact a moderator.

Seriously, I have searched until I'm cross eyed. I'm told I can't respond to the (unecessarily nasty) warnings I get via email. I've been active on Mini, BMW, Audi, and Porsche sites and have never encountered one that was less user friendly.

Or less friendly (moderator wise) for that mater.

Dissapointing. I hope someone will help me out. I'm an old computer phobe type and this experience is not encouraging. Thanks to anyone who takes pity on my whining.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
I just checked your status and it shows that you have Marketplace Access, where the Members For Sale, cars for sale, and members wanted to buy forums are. It should be visible to you. Have you tried logging out and clearing your cookies? I am moving this to the tech support forum as an administrator may need to look into this if there is further problems.

·
Geezer
52,611 Posts
Been a member here for 11 months. I've been trying to post some stuff for sale but keep getting "warnings" because I didn't use "marketplace".

Anybody know where on this site "marketplace" is? Or how about "contact" as I have no clue how to contact a moderator.

Seriously, I have searched until I'm cross eyed. I'm told I can't respond to the (unecessarily nasty) warnings I get via email. I've been active on Mini, BMW, Audi, and Porsche sites and have never encountered one that was less user friendly.

Or less friendly (moderator wise) for that mater.

Dissapointing. I hope someone will help me out. I'm an old computer phobe type and this experience is not encouraging. Thanks to anyone who takes pity on my whining.
First, this is not a technical issue, it's personal.

If you haven't found market place, then how are you getting warnings?

Can you quote some of the "nasty" mails you got? Send them to me. My name is bartkat, like it says in the left column.

If you want to talk to a mod, all you gotta do is put their name in a private message box "to" line and talk.

Looks like you're all fixed up now with qualifications, but if you want to keep bitchin' it's not going to be of much help to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts