Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for peeps in the northern nj or nyc area...where do you go to put on wheels/tires? looking for a reputable and good installer.

some co-workers have mentioned apollo tire and euro tire. i haven't heard of them...but i'm not too familiar with any places.

suggestions?

·
Registered
18,849 Posts
pierce said:
for peeps in the northern nj or nyc area...where do you go to put on wheels/tires? looking for a reputable and good installer.

some co-workers have mentioned apollo tire and euro tire. i haven't heard of them...but i'm not too familiar with any places.

suggestions?
hey..

well, depends where exactly you are....

I got my rims/tires mounted, balanced, installed at SCOTT TIRE on rt 46 east in Clifton, NJ....

they did a good job....and decent pricing....

I've also heard good things about Euro Tire.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm in denville. which is not too far from clifton. like 15 miles or so. scott tire? i haven't heard of them before. do they have a website?

several people i've talked to recommended euro tire.

·
Registered
18,849 Posts
pierce said:
i'm in denville. which is not too far from clifton. like 15 miles or so. scott tire? i haven't heard of them before. do they have a website?

several people i've talked to recommended euro tire.
ahh ok, nice...they dont have a website, but its a good shop..they got me my Toyo tires fast and did the install very well...

yeah,, might want to call and check them both on prices....

Scott Tire

Rt 46 E
Clifton, NJ 07011
Phone: (973) 772-3626

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
waxing and detailing shop recommendation needed.

cool...i'll try checking with eurotire.

another recommendation needed. didn't want to start another thread.

i would like to get my car waxed and possibly detailed. should i go to the lexus dealership to get his done? i want to make sure it gets done professionally with no problems. i just don't have the time to do it myself.

so does anyone have some recommendations for the northern nj area?

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool. they are pretty close to me. i pass finish line all the time on route 10. i didn't know they would be a good place. i only notice them doing lots of car washes.

i'll check with them. you happen to know what they charge? do they offer discount coupons or anything like that?

thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.