Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I live in Torrance, California and I am ready to purchase the IS300. If you can give me a deal on a brand new white or silver IS300 with Ivory Interior and luxury leather package, please send me e-mail off the list.

Thanks for your time.

Sonny
[email protected]

·
Registered
721 Posts
If your looking for a really good dealer and a good price go with Beverly hill's Lexus.......call Fritz @ 310 274 5200 and he will get you the best deal and also great customer service........tell him that Nicky sent you.......I just got my silver from him last week..........dont go to LONGO......they will treat you like ****.............my opinion. I think the going rate is about $1000 off MSRP in southern CA.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Actually, Longo has treated my family really well. We have bought three cars from them within the last 2 years, all from the same salesman. If you want to give it a try, call Longo and ask for Dennis Zhang. One thing I am not sure is whether or not he can give you much discount because Longo may still insist on selling for MSRP if the car is still selling good.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Lexus of ThousandOaks has great deal.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I got $1,500 of MSRP at Longo. Ron Mortren helped me out there and he's a wonderful guy! Very polite and not pushy on the sale. Before buying my IS I've tried the internet shopping thing. All I got from it was local dealers calling me up and try to sell me the car at MSRP. I guess the internet thing would work if you drive very far to get your ride. For me I wanted a local dear so the free car service won't be a hassle. Anyway, I remembered Ron from a friend's previous purchase. Went down there told him the price I wanted to pay and that was it. I honestly will score Ron very high on his evaluation, but I dislike how he tutor me on scoring him high. I guess it's a tough life being a car salesman. Hehe. If you're going to see him let him know that you are a refferal from an internet friend and he'll work with you on your purchase.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Uhhh...have u tried South Bay Lexus? They're in the city that you live in (Torrance). Other than them, the only other place in that area I know that has Lexuses is Toyota Motor Sales (right off the 405 at Western), but they don't sell direct to the public of course. My friend who lives in Torrance bought his Lexus from Jim Falk in Bev. Hills. But I thought he paid too much for his when he got it when right when the car came out ($39K out the door for an SBM is300)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts