Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everybody-
i just came into some money, and im going to start working on my IS. im pretty much set on getting the kaminari lip kit, and im looking into buying some monitors. only thing is i cant find any wheels i like. i was origionally going to put on some chrome 19" axis hagens, but a friend of mine just put them on his audi. so now im stuck. im basically looking for a clean, thin 5 spoke (most likely chrome) that will go with the lines of the car. anybody got any ideas? my budget is around $2500. thanks for the help!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
BBS-style mesh rims are fine...I don't know where this waffle bullshit came from.

I think the five-spoke rims have been overplayed. Very much overplayed. Not that I think they are ugly but half the OEM and aftermarket rims are five-spokes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i appreciate all the suggestions. i very much like the r6's and have been thinking about buying them, but id still rather have chrome. i know alot of people are agianst chrome, but seeing as im not going for speed so much as style, i think chrome will contrast much better. if i wanted speed, i would have never sold my civic. this is the first luxury car ive ever owned, so id like to go all out with it.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
If you absolutely MUST have chrome, check out some of the HRE and iForged designs...they have some beautiful chrome stuff. IT's a little out of your 2500 price range but it can give you an idea of what style rim you wanna go with.

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
Chaos said:
If you absolutely MUST have chrome, check out some of the HRE and iForged designs...they have some beautiful chrome stuff. IT's a little out of your 2500 price range but it can give you an idea of what style rim you wanna go with.
They're not chrome, they have a high polish finish.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.