Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I come out to go to work and of course, my car won't start ('03 IS300). When I go to start it, it doesn't turn over at all, just a constant whining sound. I don't think it's the battery since the lights and radio come on and stay on, and don't flicker when I try to start it. I'm thinking maybe the starter, not sure. I don't really know enough to guess anything else.

Anyway, I need to get it towed to a place in Reston, and was wondering if anyone knew of a place that doesn't suck and won't rip me off.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
^ what he said!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Check out Ultimate in Sterling, the head tech there help build the 7sec 2jzgte street glow Solara. I don't know much about drag racing, but they have some good guys over there and have an in house dyno.

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Check out Ultimate in Sterling, the head tech there help build the 7sec 2jzgte street glow Solara. I don't know much about drag racing, but they have some good guys over there and have an in house dyno.
I agree. I have been there several times. Nice folks. They are not IS specific and up to speed...but, they are knowledgable in the "tuner" field.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
who is their headtech? used to work with bullish racing in jersey apparently cuz thats who streetglow was

Bullish Racing.com
...curious who....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts