Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i am looking for a reputable shop that can do excellent work in fixing a minor ding and paint. Also, i was wondering if it was actually possible to paint a small chip on the panel behind the rear doors, right above the rear bumper without having to repaint the whole piece?

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
for the ding removal, you can try Just Dings. It's a paintless ding removal place. I still need to have them work on my car... but have been too busy to drop the car there.

They are located at on Convoy where Evan's Tires is at. when I was getting my estimate, they were working on a newer BMW 5 series. the result was pretty good!!..

as for the painting of your panel. if you are willing to spend the money.. you can try Carillos (sp?)... they are always busy, but they do a damn good job!

·
Legacy Mod
6,072 Posts
Also Elite Autobody in La Mesa is one of the Best shops around i have them doo all my Paint and Body work. I've even sold a car were i had ben in a small accident and when i sold the car the people buying the car took it to their body guy who told them it had never been in an accident, i of course told them that it had

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.