Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
i have one but i like to keep mine but i could may be send you a copy or may be i can answer your questions here....

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, I like to have my own stuff thats why im lookin for one. Thanks anyway. If I have any serious problems ill just PM u. ONe thing: the prvious owner of my car must have spilled something on the controls because the bottom 3 buttons are really sticky. When they are pushed down they wont come up for a while. Any way to solve this?

·
13,978 Posts
BUTRBALL12 said:
Thanks man, I like to have my own stuff thats why im lookin for one. Thanks anyway. If I have any serious problems ill just PM u. ONe thing: the prvious owner of my car must have spilled something on the controls because the bottom 3 buttons are really sticky. When they are pushed down they wont come up for a while. Any way to solve this?
you're gonna have to take the buttons out of the there and clean them. that's the only way to get them "unsticky" OR you could get those buttons replaced.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
oneeyejack
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing