Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be very much obliged if anyone (PFS owner preferable) can send me their datalog run (when the car is running great), and if possible, your .bin file as well.

Im currently in the process of learning about the tec3 by myself, and it is kind of hard since I have no comparison to make sure that Im tuning it in the right direction.

Bare in mind that I understand the skepticism from some people who simply doesnt like copy mapping other's .bin file since every car behave differently. I will only use your data as a comparison to see how your afr progress through out the table, and on what rpm it needs to be leaned or enriched, etc.

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, hows it bin Alven its me Ed, I wood like to get some bin files as well if you have the time. I'd like to check out your stage 2 ride some day. Have you taken it to the track yet, what times or you getting. Give me a ring

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
t_lex2001 said:
Hi, hows it bin Alven its me Ed, I wood like to get some bin files as well if you have the time. I'd like to check out your stage 2 ride some day. Have you taken it to the track yet, what times or you getting. Give me a ring
Ed !

I have been looking for you, how are you and the car?
Can you pls pmed me your phone number again, my old pms were deleted for some unknown reason when we move to my.is.

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
I have a few stage 2 maps if you think they will work for you. THey are pretty fine tuned so it should work just fine for you. let me know.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Malekreza11 said:
I have a few stage 2 maps if you think they will work for you. THey are pretty fine tuned so it should work just fine for you. let me know.
You got Pm

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, anyone?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts