Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys so im looking for a cf dash kit but there one thing, you know how there are cut outs so you can see your knob info (ie. heat, fan speed ect) i dont like the missing areas on these kits. is there a kit that fits right up to it. (right around the knobs) and has the info printed right on the CF overlay??? the others are cheesy IMO. let me know if you have a line on one or at least know what im talking about! +rep for useful answers!!!
~Weiss

Reactions: SamanthaIS300

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump. anyone have any info.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I know I've seen one with it printed on there before. It exists. I'm just not sure where I saw it. I'm sorry if that is not too helpful!

·
Registered
149 Posts
im not sure but i think its the Sherwood dash kits that come with printing...you can check into it more

Reactions: 5spdking

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I found this old post in another thread about dash kits by B&I.

i love mine, b&i as well. the finish and fit on the shifter panel is way better than the other piece i had from another kit. i also like how they dont have cutouts for the ac/climate control lights, they have a window made into the kit so it is all uniform.
I also found this company, Dash Kit Specialties, that looks like they either have part of it printed on or have a different kind of cut out. I can't see it too well in their pictures.

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
SamanthaIS300, that's how my CF interior kit is, it's cut away to reveal the factory markings.

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
I don't know what brand mine is though Matt, it was in the car when I bought it.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found this old post in another thread about dash kits by B&I.

I also found this company, Dash Kit Specialties, that looks like they either have part of it printed on or have a different kind of cut out. I can't see it too well in their pictures.

thanks sam for the extra info but as J said the area is cutout. its weird though. look at the pic. some is printed the rest is cutout????? rollin have any interior shots????

Reactions: ElusiveIS

·
Registered
2,063 Posts

your best bet is to find all the available sites that sell this kits and see their designs, but most use the same look.
i got mine from woodashexperts.com but i wouldnt recommend them, besides being horrible service they lie, they have what they call "different wave paterns" so they gave me a lighter carbon fiber instead of the classic very dark one. And they didnt want to refund my kit, but it looks good tho so yeah not much of a biggie.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
That color kit is a little too much for me
I dunno. That orange/black would look pretty nice in an Auburn Sky Pearl IS300. I'd like to see how the yellow/black would look in my SY. I've seen the all yellow interiors and thats a little much for me. I'm hoping that adding the black would tone it down alot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts