Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of springs that will give a 1.5" drop after settling. Something lower than Eibachs (1"), but higher than H&R or S-Techs (2"+ after settling). TIA! :)

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
My H&R's are much lower than 1.5". PM me if you're interested in them.

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AndrewG13 said:
The lsportline springs may be what you want.
1.45" drop. They also sell lsportline shocks to
go with them. The springs are made by Eibach
and the Shocks by Bilstien. But they are made
to lsportline's specs and are not the same as the
regular Eibach prokit springs and Bilstied HD
shocks.

Check this thread...
http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13310220&highlight=lsportline
Yeah, I really like Mike's (ZID IS300) drop. L-Sportline springs are hard to find but I'll give it a try. If not, I'll might get a set of S-Tech with good shocks like Irv said.
Thanks for all your advices everybody! :)

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
but a nice 2" drop for $150 shipped plus some nice struts is even better! :) :eek:

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
scottschoe said:
sorry this is unrelated but: Chigger, did you ever receive my reply to your PM about the exhaust? PM me with the status of your offer (whether you're still looking or not)
I think I replied to you on that. PM me again with a price (no trade).

FYI, I already have a 2.25 drop with Tein HA. Looking for a mild drop with a stock ride quality. No need for the H&Rs Matt, but thanks.

·
Threadlocker
7,912 Posts
Chigger said:
scottschoe said:
sorry this is unrelated but: Chigger, did you ever receive my reply to your PM about the exhaust? PM me with the status of your offer (whether you're still looking or not)
I think I replied to you on that. PM me again with a price (no trade).

FYI, I already have a 2.25 drop with Tein HA. Looking for a mild drop with a stock ride quality. No need for the H&Rs Matt, but thanks.
bob, why don't you raise the coilovers back up?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.