Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
I think that it looks legit, but they are trying to mislead you by increasing the contrast of the pictures. The exterior might not be in as tip top shape as it appears in pictures. Some things you can use to bring down price would be the aftermarket alarm system (I think), as noted by the blue light next to the coin holder, the uneven stance of the bottom right of the hood, rusted rotors (though unavoidable, but still a valid bargaining chip), cleanliness issues, and the missing shift knob. It all adds up to a case that says the car is incomplete. Also, drive the car around and see if the clutch is acting up, and use that as another price dropper.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

alright i have found me a car that i like the color and the miles aint to bad but i still want a couple of opinions from a few people that know more than me lol

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

·
Registered
799 Posts
Black on black is pretty sexy. But like stated above, definately take it on a good drive first.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
It's an ok price for the year and miles but it is a dealer, so you know they have thousands of dollars in mark up. I think that would be a good deal at $18500 or $19,000. I think you could find a better deal on here even if you have to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i will let you guys know more as it comes in i am contacting them tomarrow and will start hasiling so hopefully if they really want to sell that car i will get in in about 2 weeks

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Looks clean. Check it over thoroughly and good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts