Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a used IS350. How can you tell if a IS has the Luxury or Premium package? Are there "visible" vin # stickers on parts of the car like fenders, bumpers, hood, etc.,

The one I am looking has 18" rims, so I presume it has the sport package, it has navigation.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Looking at a used IS350. How can you tell if a IS has the Luxury or Premium package? Are there "visible" vin # stickers on parts of the car like fenders, bumpers, hood, etc.,

The one I am looking has 18" rims, so I presume it has the sport package, it has navigation.
what year?
It will have Nav, ML, heated/cooled seats, wood and more. the sport package has the 18" five spokes and the front lip.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Luxury package includes ventilated seats, illuminated door sills, power steering wheel with memory, rear window shade, real wood trim plus whatever is included in the Premium package. I believe 18" wheels are also included with te Luxury package, but most IS350s have sold with them regardless of package.

NAV & ML audio are options (together or separately), so are park assist and headlamp washers.

As for the VIN# it's visible in the lower left part of the windshield, like on all cars.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I believe 18" wheels are also included with te Luxury package, but most IS350s have sold with them regardless of package.
I think so too. Mine is a base model except for the 18" wheels.

-Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts

Last I heard there was very little difference in what the packages included, the demand for a "sportier" look has made it kinda hard to distinguish and made lexus offer a combination of the packages...best bet would prabably be weather or not it has the navigation and or the distance sensors on the front and back.

·
Registered
90 Posts
the premium option comes with wood trim and ventilated seats. the luxury comes with HID, wood, ventilated seats, memory seats, rear sunshade, illuminated side door sills, and a couple of other stuff. the sport packs come with all that except no wood, rear sunshades or illminated door sills. however it does come with sport pedals and i believe it is .5 inch lower.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the premium option comes with wood trim and ventilated seats. the luxury comes with HID, wood, ventilated seats, memory seats, rear sunshade, illuminated side door sills, and a couple of other stuff. the sport packs come with all that except no wood, rear sunshades or illminated door sills. however it does come with sport pedals and i believe it is .5 inch lower.
So not all IS350 came with HIDs????

·
Registered
90 Posts
nope. HID is an option. on the 06 HID was not a stand alone option. it was only available with the sport or luxury pack. on the 07 and 08 HID was available as a stand alone option.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts