Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up the Apexi N1 damperss. I'm extremely excited for the results. Anyone have some feedback would be great.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
That's awesome. Where did you buy them from? I wish I had gotten coilovers instead of springs & shocks, but I only say that because I wish my car was lower!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's awesome. Where did you buy them from? I wish I had gotten coilovers instead of springs & shocks, but I only say that because I wish my car was lower!
i picked them from the 8th Annual APEX Garage SALE. They had great sales some prices were 50-60% off. :bigSmile:

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
i picked them from the 8th Annual APEX Garage SALE. They had great sales some prices were 50-60% off. :bigSmile:
if i didn't have coils. i would of picked up these. these were going for cheap also

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Picked it up in the apexi garage sale??
I went to there yesterday and my buddy picked up a set of Apexi N1 coilover for his car as well!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
awesome! man red is sexy!

although I cant complain about my green ones :D

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
They never have any of those cool garage sales around here.

Ohio= Fail

Edit: they looked awesome! Tell us how they ride!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tell us how it rides
ill install them tomorrow, i can't wait! just the weather has been crap. 32 way adjustable, i think ill try the Hard setting first.

incase no one knows what my car looks like right now heres a picture, its on skunk2 lowering springs right now.:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
nice coils can't wait to see pics, if you're going to get rid of ur springs let me know.......

·
Registered
128 Posts
You in SoCal? How did you hear about this sale?

Know of any other companies that do this "yearly garage sale". Im a poor college student with a strong addiction to putting my money into my car (mods, gas, tires, etc.) and you know how that goes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts