Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i was surfing a web site for local import cars this morning. there was a guy who claims he has full wald kits(replica). so i sent a pm to him and he gave me price and color of the body kits. it was msm, $300. it is great price for painted body kits. so i went to check out the kits. he was running some auto shop. what he showed me was full vizage replica kits not the WALD kits. i was like wtf. but i didn't say a word. it was still good price for painted kits even though it was replica. anyways i did some test fitting then paid for that kits.
i took 1 hour to install the kits with my friend. i got lil gap between rear lip and rear bumper. other than that fitment was good i guess.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
damn nice price.... looks great.. paint matchs perfect... well done.. i dint even know they made a replica vizage?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just guessed it's a replica since the guys was selling for $300.00
funny thing was he said it's replica wald kits. lol

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Is it me or is that vent on the sides closer to the wheel on the actual vizage sides?
Either way; car looks good, and that is one hell of a price... Now go find me an MSM for $300.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
HondaSchmonda said:
Is it me or is that vent on the sides closer to the wheel on the actual vizage sides?
Either way; car looks good, and that is one hell of a price... Now go find me an MSM for $300.
On the 2nd gen Vizage kit, the vents are closer to the wheel well. The 1st gen kit, which he has a replica of, is where the vents should be.

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
yeah i know ive seen "v-speed" bodykits on ebay and such...so the replicas are out there...im not sure if they are fiberglass or polyu tho

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
What a steal! :jawDrop: The car looks good with the kit and congrats. :cool:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
E12iC46 said:
Do you know if the kit is urethane as well?
this was first time i touched car body kits. feels like if i hit something with this kits, kits are going to crack. i don't think it's going to bend..lol but it's lil flexible. so i say fiberglass? i don't know
as long as color matches i don't care lol..

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Kit looks good on there

Just watch for scrapping

And the real kits have a gap in the rear, unless installed correctly ;)

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
where is the gap located in the rear bumper...installed it at first and got a gap. There is an L curved thing behind the rear wheel..at first i took it off to drill the kit right on the back bumper, but the second time i put them back on and it fit nice and tight. They arent thick but they make the difference. If you took those off then that is your solution

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Looking good!! and that's an amazing price for a painted kit!! now get some wheels & drop it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Kev IS300 said:
Looking good!! and that's an amazing price for a painted kit!! now get some wheels & drop it.

yes i'm looking for new wheels now..lol my car is already dropped. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts