Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
just curious..do you even have an IS?

why u always posting about IX?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,590 Posts
Tommy works for IX, he came by and put some flyers on BDR's car. I saw it, i was looking at the other picture im waiting for chris carlo to send me the password so that i can show everyone the photoshoot wit those 2 hot models

-eddie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
IS300GTR said:
Tommy works for IX, he came by and put some flyers on BDR's car. I saw it, i was looking at the other picture im waiting for chris carlo to send me the password so that i can show everyone the photoshoot wit those 2 hot models

-eddie
ahh...very cool.... 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tsopranoMB said:
just curious..do you even have an IS?

why u always posting about IX?
sorry i dont own a IS. does that mean i cant be here :cry:

By the way i saw them pics of the model..HOLY shiat soo SKANKKKKYYYY..mY eyes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
tommy.roks said:
tsopranoMB said:
just curious..do you even have an IS?

why u always posting about IX?
sorry i dont own a IS. does that mean i cant be here :cry:

By the way i saw them pics of the model..HOLY shiat soo SKANKKKKYYYY..mY eyes
see my above post....

just was wondering who u were, thats all....

maybe see u on oct 4th... :chill:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
611 Posts
tommy.roks said:
very gangsta 8)


What's WRONG with this picture! :pissed: :bitching: :( :shame: :whine:


Thanks alot guys for leaving me out!


I guess I'm not good enough to be in the picture with the rest of the club since I don't own a Lexus anymore!

L8tr!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
611 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
I think you were sleeping in ur FX35? Where were you for real?
Look guys!

I was in my FX the whole time when all the commotion with the pictures were being taken of the model. I was getting a little pissed off with all the people pushing and leaning up on my ride!

When this certain picture was taken, I heard other people's names being called, but by the time I stepped out of my car the picture was already taken.

I'm sure somebody knew where I was, since I spent almost the whole show in my car.

Maybe I'm taking this a little personal, but I thought we were a team?

If it was me, I would at least have checked to see if everyone was present for the picture.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
611 Posts
Dragion said:
tommy.roks said:
very gangsta 8)


What's WRONG with this picture! :pissed: :bitching: :( :shame: :whine:


Thanks alot guys for leaving me out!


I guess I'm not good enough to be in the picture with the rest of the club since I don't own a Lexus anymore!

L8tr!

I made a few request to have a picture taken with the models, but that didn't happen!

I guess I didn't get what I paid for. :pissed:
 

·
Podiatrist
Joined
·
23,616 Posts
Sorry man. I think we were a little caught up in all the commotion. I was trying to keep people from touchin my car and touchin everyone else's car.

Next time we do your car first, and we end with your car last. But next time get your old man-ass out of your car. I can't keep track of everyone when there are boobs and ass flyin around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,676 Posts
De,

I know you meant well homie, but Theres not gonna be a next time. I thought that display of mediocre skin was just shameful (SO DO OTHERS) .. and I think ALL you guys have to grow up and have a little respect for others around you, your self and your car. WTF was the need for bitches fallin out your sunroof? What was the need for flocks of horny losers chasing and rubbin up on our cars to take a stupid picture? COME ONE MAN. Theres a place and a time for everything... that behavior was just not called for at that moment, you feel me?. BUT I STILL HAD A BLAST at the IX.

Will, I hope you can accept my apologies, we should have sought you out for that pic becuse you "are" a true lexotic member.. sorry man.
 

·
Podiatrist
Joined
·
23,616 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
De,

I know you meant well homie, but Theres not gonna be a next time. I thought that display of mediocre skin was just shameful (SO DO OTHERS) .. and I think ALL you guys have to grow up and have a little respect for others around you, your self and your car. WTF was the need for bitches fallin out your sunroof? What was the need for flocks of horny losers chasing and rubbin up on our cars to take a stupid picture? COME ONE MAN. Theres a place and a time for everything... that behavior was just not called for at that moment, you feel me?. BUT I STILL HAD A BLAST at the IX.

Will, I hope you can accept my apologies, we should have sought you out for that pic becuse you "are" a true lexotic member.. sorry man.
Point taken. I think the girl that Dan's friend had brought the year before was a little more appropriate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,676 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
BigDaddyRich said:
De,

I know you meant well homie, but Theres not gonna be a next time. I thought that display of mediocre skin was just shameful (SO DO OTHERS) .. and I think ALL you guys have to grow up and have a little respect for others around you, your self and your car. WTF was the need for bitches fallin out your sunroof? What was the need for flocks of horny losers chasing and rubbin up on our cars to take a stupid picture? COME ONE MAN. Theres a place and a time for everything... that behavior was just not called for at that moment, you feel me?. BUT I STILL HAD A BLAST at the IX.

Will, I hope you can accept my apologies, we should have sought you out for that pic becuse you "are" a true lexotic member.. sorry man.
Point taken. I think the girl that Dan's friend had brought the year before was a little more appropriate.
I not takin a shot at you man... I hope you know me better than that after all these years. You know ur my home fries, from way back in the Ore Ida days! I can't even blame the girls! :crazy: They were just doing what they expected to do were . But I must say, the collection of boston losers runnin around with cameras snapping pics of mediocre nekked girls like their aint gonna be a tommorow kills me. Dude, I saw a 9yr old kid shove a cam up that bitch crotch to shap a shot? :) Thats when u know u attracting the wrong crowd :)

Sex sells I wont argue that.... :) I guess I just never expected such a crowd to be chasin one girl. I find that rather hard to believe.

Like I said, I still had fun meeting the new faces and hanging out for the day.... :)
 

·
Podiatrist
Joined
·
23,616 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
SophieSleeps said:
BigDaddyRich said:
De,

I know you meant well homie, but Theres not gonna be a next time. I thought that display of mediocre skin was just shameful (SO DO OTHERS) .. and I think ALL you guys have to grow up and have a little respect for others around you, your self and your car. WTF was the need for bitches fallin out your sunroof? What was the need for flocks of horny losers chasing and rubbin up on our cars to take a stupid picture? COME ONE MAN. Theres a place and a time for everything... that behavior was just not called for at that moment, you feel me?. BUT I STILL HAD A BLAST at the IX.

Will, I hope you can accept my apologies, we should have sought you out for that pic becuse you "are" a true lexotic member.. sorry man.
Point taken. I think the girl that Dan's friend had brought the year before was a little more appropriate.
I not takin a shot at you man... I hope you know me better than that after all these years. You know ur my home fries, from way back in the Ore Ida days! I can't even blame the girls! :crazy: They were just doing what they expected to do were . But I must say, the collection of boston losers runnin around with cameras snapping pics of mediocre nekked girls like their aint gonna be a tommorow kills me. Dude, I saw a 9yr old kid shove a cam up that bitch crotch to shap a shot? :) Thats when u know u attracting the wrong crowd :)

Sex sells I wont argue that.... :) I guess I just never expected such a crowd to be chasin one girl. I find that rather hard to believe.

Like I said, I still had fun meeting the new faces and hanging out for the day.... :)
Yeah, I know you ugly bitch :)
I didn't expect it to turn out like that. I think she gots a little carried away after the bikini contest?
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top