Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AAC is not at 100% fault but i ordered these lights back in oct of 07 and they didnt have the bezel i wanted. but i finally found them, sent them to AAC and they finished them up. here are some specs

-blue halo rings (pix lite up coming soon)
-satin black
-e46 projector retro fit
-s class bezel
-smoked corners

ENJOY! :) here are the pix uninstalled (just came in yesterday)

hopefully if the weather is decent I'll try to install but the weather has ranged from 8*-27*. so if it is tolerable over the weekend i'll grab some pix and post up on monday. keep you guys posted, peace.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
looks good man! you picking up those wheels??? have some reppage! :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks good man! you picking up those wheels??? have some reppage! :D
thanks bro, as far as the wheels im looking into a good set of tires. i dont want to spend tons of money but i also dont want to regret buying some tires when it rains. so right now im researching for a good set of sticky 18's.

·
Registered
346 Posts
What's up NVMYlex? Those are some sick lights but i am waiting to see them light up. Keep the community posted. Enjoy

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I was thinking about getting some of those but it seems like the stock headlights are more durable.. or em I wrong?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its an OEM headlight, so i dont see how it would be less durable.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Simplyl beautiful! Wish I had some cash to drop on some projectors in my headlights.

+Rep!

·
Premium Member
11,398 Posts
Very nice. Looks like they were worth the wait. Workmanship on those is top notch!

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Very cool!! I always like the halo's. Have some +rep

·
Premium Member
11,398 Posts
so OEM means??... Im guessing then eBay headlights arnt that good cuz they are not OEM, right?
Toyota operates under the six sigma policy. Most manufacturers that sell crap on Ebay don't have quality control that is nearly that good.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OEM means Original Equipment from Manufacture. same quality as what came with the car. ;)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok so this weekend was to cold to work on install but i quickly wired them up just to give you guys a sneak peek, stick around for more later. ;) :p

JUST A SNEAK PEEK...ENJOY

by the way, these headlights on my black onyx look damn sexy. im going to wire a switch into these lights incase i come up to police road block. i dont want to give them something else to ticket me for, i already know sooner or later im gonna get nailed for tint...and that is enough, i'll keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
355 Posts
those are sick!! i wish i had the money laying around to do that but i think im gonna paint my housings this weekend

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you could buy the rings and install yourself, since your gonna have it open. i dont think that would be to hard. the only reason i went and paid AAC to do my entire set up was because i wanted the e46 projector.I never did a projector install, and i wanted to blame someone else if something got screwed up. ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Damn, this just gave me an idea for one of my projects that use an is300 fog projector.

Do u guys know where to get that halo or angel eye in yellow/amber?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts