That man is nuts!

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
DENVER_IS300 said:
That man is nuts!
seriously dude...

he obviously took the stock intake manifold/and throttlebody

and made it GTE style....obviously, less restrictive then the stock GE intake manifold on top...

anyone else ever see this conversion on our GE motor?

i'm mezmorized by this car....

the possibilities.... :p

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
you know... the topic starter wanted to talk about the individual throttle bodies/air horns, unless my internet explorer is showing different webpages than you guys.

that NA-T thing is totally off topic.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
On Topic....the individual Throttle Bodies are cool but would have to be LOUD as f*ck.....Still VERY interesting....

As per the Secondary Topic/Threadjack......Dave H's car is well known in the Supra community, he took the Valve covers from a Supra as well as the custom intake(and many more things)....His car the fastest NA-T I believe, at least as long as Street Legal cars go...Vinny Ten was/is running a NA/T(sorta) set-up because he needed the distributor......Both cars go to show ya you can get the GTE power out of a GE it just takes ALOTTT more work....Hence the reasoning on doing the GTE swap if you want more then 700-750rwhp....

btw....While the Intake/Throttle Body are very restrictive compared to the stock set-up...the GTE Head has ALOT more flow and that makes a WORLD of difference....

Dan
02' MSM IS300
.....TOYOMOTO Built.....
...BULLISH Racing Enhanced.....
".....TOYOMOTO & BULLISH Racing.........When you care enough to ONLY use the VERY BEST....."
.............Still TOYOMOTO's Top Dawg.....at least with an IS...lol

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
blueIS said:
you know... the topic starter wanted to talk about the individual throttle bodies/air horns, unless my internet explorer is showing different webpages than you guys.

that NA-T thing is totally off topic.
so sue me for threadjacking, like its never been done before on here.... :-?

yeah Dan, I like what this guy did a lot....and thanks for your insight....

on his website, he doesnt mention the GTE head or internal changes, but I guess that should be assumed he did change them?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yeah, that will cost around 4000 AUD. 100 kilowatt that gives he claimed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts