Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My birthday was sat. so my friends chipped in and got me a UGO ROOK SPOILER. It is sitting in my room right now and we are installing it tmw.

here is the pic of it on my bed. I will post pics of it tmw on my car.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
nice. how much was that damn thing? i heard they're exspensive. definately post pics, upclose also! :D

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
happy belated b-day and that's cool that your friends bought you such a nice gift, i gotta t-shirt from my friends and it was long sleeve (ballas)
i did buy a few presents for myself though

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it was crappy weather today. Ill be puttin it on tmw. rlee where boston do you live i want to see your car in person.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
IS300GTR said:
My birthday was sat. so my friends chipped in and got me a UGO ROOK SPOILER. It is sitting in my room right now and we are installing it tmw.

here is the pic of it on my bed. I will post pics of it tmw on my car.

I be tthat thing DOUBLED your bed's horsepower, until you put it on your car. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
IS300GTR said:
it was crappy weather today. Ill be puttin it on tmw. rlee where boston do you live i want to see your car in person.
Why would you wanna see my car, it's like almost stock, nothing special :-? Anyways, I live in south-end... 5 mins away from copley and chinatown. Where do you live? :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
14 Participants
Aubie83
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing