Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well its weds again. Just want to see whos gonna head up to roosevelt field, cozymels area for the weekly meet. Ill be headingup ther around 8:30-900. Anyone else gonna head up?

Reactions: Gray Rider

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
dammit, i hit 4000 posts and didnt even know it

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many showed up last weeek?

·
Registered
17 Posts
i'll be there. can someone refresh my memory on how to get there. ;) i'll be heading west on the northern state.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]Done deal :bigSmile:[/QUOTE]

DUDE, DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE? mad far from you!!! i live near exit 9 on turnpike in new brunswick. thats way out of the way...up to you though, im down, ntohign better to do cause i cant go anywhere minus a car

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:
DUDE, DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE? mad far from you!!! i live near exit 9 on turnpike in new brunswick. thats way out of the way...up to you though, im down, ntohign better to do cause i cant go anywhere minus a car
You know I don't ,mind a road trip.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
cool...call me before you leave your house though....def talk to me before you go out of your way. who knows if the woman will freak on me or not. wed is usually relax at home night. hahahahaha

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:
cool...call me before you leave your house though....def talk to me before you go out of your way. who knows if the woman will freak on me or not. wed is usually relax at home night. hahahahaha
:lol: Ok will do.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sparkle said:
i'll be there. can someone refresh my memory on how to get there. ;) i'll be heading west on the northern state.

from northern if your coming from out by hicksville.. then head west on northern and take meadowbrook south..to the concourse.. think you know from there?

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Sorry guys can't make it tonite.....got to attend classes.

·
Registered
238 Posts
how far is long island from cresskill?

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Altezza101 said:
how far is long island from cresskill?
I've never heard of Cresskill. Is that NY? Is it near Fishkill or Peekskill? Or at least in Dutchss County or Orange County?

·
Registered
205 Posts
anyone want some brand new in the box tein basics??? Someone buy them from us (Me and sparke) she wanted them so i got them for her and now she doesnt need them. :( let me know

1 - 20 of 35 Posts