Lexus IS Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
I am psyched I can finally read this thing in standard measurements.
Eh lol at least I had the conversion equations for kpsa-PSI and C-F memorized and could do some in my head.

Careful, the datalogs aren't imperial units even if you have it set up that way, so you have to switch back to metric if you want to tune off one of those logs... or bring it into xls and convert in another column.

The first time I tried to figure out how the hell I was running -60psi of vacuum at idle I was a bit confused. ;)

* True das i guess it's not auto-tune but i'm sure that really helps in part throttle situations more so than tuning for hours especially since it can account for different loads in closed loop. . .

IceCold4x4 said:
* True das i guess it's not auto-tune but i'm sure that really helps in part throttle situations more so than tuning for hours especially since it can account for different loads in closed loop. . .

Yes, even with tuning for days there will be spots where you can't get it to run stoich under vacuum without some sort of real-time compensation.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.