Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey,

i'm starting to map out my turbo build. i pretty much have all of the parts, and i just need to start planning out how i'm going to execute the whole thing.

i would like to know if any of the local boosted guys would let me take a look under the hood of their car, so that i can see how everything looks. primarily, i'm trying to see if i'll need to relocate anything, how your fuel/oil lines were run, and your IC piping.

just a few minutes in a parking lot is all i need. my PM box is kinda full with stuff i need, if you wouldn't mind e-mailing me, that'd be great.

thanks.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Building your own turbo huh? Sound pretty exciting. You'll have to keep us updated and share pics.
yup, here's the stuff:

• Garrett T04E turbocharger-57 trim-undivided .68 A/R
• Tial 38mm waste gate 7.3 PSI spring
• Mazzuri turbo manifold
• Precision Intercooler 27x6x3.5

i'll need to get some bigger injectors, i talked to Mo at SRT about that already, i'll also be trailering the car over to his shop after the install, so he can do the haltech f10x install.

should be fun. i just need to find the time to get it all done.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'm always out and about in Springfield/Kingstowne area. PM me a date and time and we can meet up.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Rodney,

it was very generous of you to make the time to help me out. it's stuff like this that makes our community so amazing. it was great chattin' it up with you. thanks for all of the tips.

you really have an amazing ride.

here's the pic i took when you got there:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Not a problem anytime you need help with anything else let me know. :)

Awesome pic wow...thanks :approve:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts