Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i get a loaner car when i'm going to dealer for oil change? (5000 mile serivice) If i'm under 21. I live in So. Cal.

·
Registered
170 Posts
cnilu said:
can i get a loaner car when i'm going to dealer for oil change? (5000 mile serivice) If i'm under 21. I live in So. Cal.
yes, u can get a loaner, just tell them u have to go to work, and drop the car in the morning, and act like u really going to work...

·
Registered
831 Posts
My dealership in PA (Wilkie Lexus, Haverford, PA) will actually bring a loaner car to my house and tow my car to the dealership if service will take more than 2 hours or they will have somebody drive my car up there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
They won't give a loaner to anyone under 21, for insurance purposes. They actually tried telling me 25, but I called them on that crock, and a manager told me 21. In SD, So Cal.

Well, it could happen I guess, but no luck here!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Last Wenesday I went to Lexus for my 5k service, and I asked them if they would let me get a loaner car but the sevice manager told that I have an appointment with them and he asked how old I was and I replied I'm 17 then he said you have to be 21 or older. :pissed: So i just waited there for like an hour and they had me on the way home no biggie.

·
Registered
169 Posts
My Service manager let me take their loaner cars (19yrs old) when i ask them(i had my IS when I was 18.) in fact, when i brought my car to the dealer to get it serviced and waited in the lounge the service techs and mangers...one would say "the black IS back?" and the other tech would say "yup, its my favorite car." i guess it depends on who you know...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts