Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to buy this kit, and have it installed at LMS, just wondering if there is anything i should know.. being new to F/I..

2003 E-shift
HKS Hiper
SRT intake race ecu
Toyomoto headers

thx

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Have you read the sticky at the top of this forum? there's most of your info there, otherwise do a forum search for LMS superstreet, Alot of people have gripes about that kit so just be warned.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx

i just wanted a simple boost with not much to worry about. And seeing im close to LMS, i dont want go through Turboeast or Toyo.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
You know, for having a good few of them out there, the write ups or very very minimal, as opposed to how much info the TE S1 kit is already out there. LMS SS dudes post up man!

B.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
There are quite a few LMS kits out there. I've talked to a few owners and they weren't having any problems. There were a couple write ups on here, but I guess the rest of them are worried about the flames that seem to come with a LMS sc thread :lol:

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
i have the lmw superstreet currently.

actually there are quite a few here that has it but noone is doing a writeup.

i am not doing a writeup until i finish the supercharger up and when i finish my manual swap.

so far the kit has been fine and has treated me very well.

pm me if you have any questions, i will try to help you.

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
yup IS_JOE,
its not worth it to post about a kit that is going well for you, then everyone and their mother breaks it down, saying this will blow, or that will fail or this kit is crapola, I'd get someone elses, turbo is better than sc, this kit isn't worth 2 cents, but this tuner's sc is, blah blah blah..
its not worth the headache..

Kpx, do a search and PM the people that have the kit, guerillmo, edgy. There's quite a few people, just search and PM the ones that have the kit..

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
^^ Good point. I wish they would still post up to put in some info here. But yeah I wouldn't want to post when I know its only going to cause all the haters to come out, good or bad.

btw, liked the imanage write up.

B.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts