Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so I have seen a plethera of people with this brand or random other brands of engine heatshields and I cant seem to find any of them for sale new or used. Is this a piece that no longer is made or am I just not looking hard enough?

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Not looking hard enough, there were around 3 of them for sale in the For Sale forum within the last 2 months. They didn't even get sold that quick either.....keep your eyes peeled in that forum. You just have to be quick on it to respond if its something you really want. Also be patient too, parts come in when you generally don't look for it. Plus you often get good deals too just waiting it out. No need to pay top dollar for it either unless its something ridiculously rare.

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
Not looking hard enough, there were around 3 of them for sale in the For Sale forum within the last 2 months. They didn't even get sold that quick either.....keep your eyes peeled in that forum. You just have to be quick on it to respond if its something you really want. Also be patient too, parts come in when you generally don't look for it. Plus you often get good deals too just waiting it out. No need to pay top dollar for it either unless its something ridiculously rare.
yea you have to be patient bro, I myself got one like 2 months ago brand new in this forum. Also, remember there are other IS forums, this is not the only one. you might wanna take a look at those websites too.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think i found LMS' website where they are sold new for like $135, prolly just pick one up there

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
i think i found LMS' website where they are sold new for like $135, prolly just pick one up there
If you dont mind paying 135 then go for it . at least you going to be 100% sure that is not going to be used or scratched.

·
Latex salesman
5,633 Posts
I purchased mine from Carson Toyota. It's a dual heat shield and it looks great!

·
Registered
827 Posts
im pretty sure lms doesnt sell them anymore but there was one on the sale forum not to long ago

·
Latex salesman
5,633 Posts
Good find^^^^^^^ I just went to Carson Toyota and they don't carry them anymore.

Reactions: mister chief
1 - 11 of 11 Posts